Re: Be An American (No LBC)

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Be An American (No LBC)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:51:04 -0000
Cc: "Brent Wolf" <wolfbj@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad,
I consider myself a liberal, don't like guns or violence etc etc,
BUT
I CANNOT BELIEVE the winging and wringing of hands coming from the
media in the UK (and USA) about the "treatment" these prisoners!!
They have so quickly forgotten that these are dangerous individuals
intent or causing unimaginable attrocities who seem to me to be
getting very acceptable treatment in the prison camps.  One thing for
absolute ceratainty is that, were the tables turned, any USA or UK
prisoners would not get off so lightly!!

Guy,
UK Citizen