Re: More exhaust?

To: <TeachJP@aol.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More exhaust?
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 08:09:42 -0500
John, It ain't that hard. The worst part is the 2 bolts on the bottom side
of the manifold. Once you get the header in, you you will want to take to a
muffler shop to get the exhaust pipe re attached.

I have had a header on my Midget for years. Mainly because when my manifold
cracked, I couldn't justify the cost of a new one (nor did I want one, I
wanted the header), but I think they are now in the unobtainium area.

Larry

PS, if you are coming to the meeting on Tuesday, you can take a look at
mine.

At this exact moment in time: 2/9/02 9:38 AM, "TeachJP@aol.com"
<TeachJP@aol.com> made the profound revelation:

> Listers,