Re: S/C Racing Gears

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: S/C Racing Gears
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 14:03:52 -0800
Another "interesting" ebay auction. My way of saying Buyer Beware. Out of 6
items
for sale, all are "New" or "NOS" and not one item is in a box.

Also, seller has "0" feedback rating.

On a side note, I was surprised to find out recently that eBay allows users to
have more than one registration. So should a slippery seller want to effectively
erase his feedback, he/she can do so simply by registering a second time and
abandoning the "bad" account.