Re: Dealing with Buying a Car

To: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dealing with Buying a Car
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:58:35 -0800
Greg,

I believe that if you have an agreement in writing and they accepted your
deposit, they're obligated. You may need a lawyer to make them do it, but I
think you're in the winning position.

I had something similar happen once. I took some searching, but I found
another dealer that was happy to get my business at the same price. Don't
bail on your deal until you've found a match somewhere else though.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints