Re: Dealing with Buying a Car

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dealing with Buying a Car
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 20:32:58 -0600
Greg,

The way I see it you have entered into a contract with the dealership.  You
agreed to pay $X and the dealership agreed to sell you a specified car.  It
sounds like a breach of contract attempt and you may be due compensation for
you loss.  If you have to pay another dealer $X+ then you may have the right
to recover from the dealer that breached the contract.  Turn it around, what
would the dealer do to you if the car came in that you ordered and you
changed your mind and didn't take it?  Spend a hundred bucks, see a lawyer,
and have him write a letter, I think you will win this one.  Not a lawyer,
but do sales contracts everyday.

Mark
Nashville