Apology! (TO ALL List Memebers!)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Apology! (TO ALL List Memebers!)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:59:05 -0800 (PST)
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Dear List Memebers:

This is just a short note to "apologize" to any
of you for all the trouble you have gone through
lately to help me find a LBC. Seeing that I made
a statement in one of my "many" notes that I could
not afford one at the moment but have hopes of
finding one "after" I am able to save enough maybe
by the end of this summer. I DO "APPRECIATE" all
the HARD WORK and SINCERE effort on each and everyones
part. But I would not want you to take your time from
truly helping someone who really needs your help and
effort in locating cars or parts or have serious
need of your help in fixing and repairing their
LBC'S..so I guess what I am trying to say is I
think for the time being until I can get on my feet
after this computer buying spree I went on last
weekend, is NOT to waste any VALUABLE time on me
and when the time is right and I can financially
actually start looking again I will come back on
list and ask for your help! Please forgive me for
WASTING Anyones time and energy in the last week
or so!

I also want to apologize for TOO many emails on
the list of NO LBC content,,That is my personality
and I tend to RUN with it at a very fast pace!!
I apologize to the ones who are serious about this
site and all the junk type silliness that I have
sent out lately and I will not do this again. If
I have anything to say of no LBC content I will
take it off list as I should have done many many
times before.. Again I apologize for all of the
inconvience that I have caused all of you lately..

You will see me on list again when I have the
funds for a car or I actually have the car .

Again, thank you for your kindness and your help,
and I hope you will not hold any harsh feelings
towards me for this lack of respect.

With Sincere Reguards!
Bree!
http://taxes.yahoo.com/