Re: Apology! (TO ALL List Memebers!)

To: breeanna1012000@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Apology! (TO ALL List Memebers!)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 18:29:18 EST
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
In a message dated 04/05/2002 4:00:45 PM Mountain Standard Time,
breeanna1012000@yahoo.com writes:

> Again, thank you for your kindness and your help,
> and I hope you will not hold any harsh feelings
> towards me for this lack of respect.

Whoa sister!  Lack of Respect?

Non illigitimi corborundum...or something like that...

The only lack of respect would be from those who fail to respect the right of
listers to discuss everything or anything at almost any time.

Yes, perhaps some of the subject lines should have been more clearly labeled
"No LBC Content"...but it's hard to have much compassion for someone who
opens one e-mail and finds it uninteresting and then fails to delete all the
rest of the e-mails on that subject.  If they are too dumb to figure this
out, or too stoooopid to hit the delete key....well you can guess what I'd
like to say here...

Also, it has been my observation that the lists have not been overly crowded
with LBC topics lately.  Of course, it is also my opinion that a few off
topic threads helps to clean the list of anally retentive types, so they
provide a needed service from time to time.

There have been a few times that I probably wasted too much bandwidth on a
given topic, and I've laid off the list (sending not reading) for a few days,
but I like these parties, and as a guest, I will stay and talk about whatever
I wish until the host asks me to leave....I then I might just stay on to be
an irritant observer.

I can guarantee that 90+% of the lists members are glad to have you here
Bree, and would be disappointed to see you go.

If any Bree flamers would like to contact me off list...bring it on!!!!!

Luv ya kiddo, hang in here.

Robert Houston

"The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and
bear arms.' If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of
the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.'"
-<A HREF="http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=806";>Ken Konecki</A>,
July 27, 1992