RE: Gas Prices

To: "'GreenBugeye@aol.com'" <GreenBugeye@aol.com>, "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Gas Prices
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:07:48 -0400
awww see how you are. what a guy. bite the tap that pours ya.
well just FYI Lenas festiva has just been given its last rights. the light
at the end of its tunnel is a metal recycler.
me-thinks your refering instead to the waggin...and it spreads smiles
wearever it goes. and it does it in style at 27 mpg.
Well next thursday its off to the repo auction again, we gotta get RCCSA
girl Lena a new ride.
r kansa