Mk 3 Sprite and RB Midgets F/Sale San Diego.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Mk 3 Sprite and RB Midgets F/Sale San Diego.
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:44:59 EDT
Howdy all,
                Just thought I would let you all know There are 2 Rubber
Bumper Midgets in very good shape and 1 MK 3 Sprite Complete and all original
with Hardtop sitting here in a breakers yard.I asked how much and it was $800
for each car.This in reality means show up with $400 and haggle a little.

The owner is an OK guy but dosent Hable much English.They are at Atlanta Auto
Breakers at Brown Field San Ysidro (San Diego Area)

I would have bought the Mark 3 myself but space is such a consideration until
we move into the house that I just cant.

If anyone needs further info let me know.         Brandon.