Re: Is my tank half full or half empty

To: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>, Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is my tank half full or half empty
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:46:15 -0700
Jim,

Early senders and gauges work in reverse to later ones. You can't mix the
two. What you descibe sounds like a later gauge with and early sender. This
combo (if functioning) would read empty when the tank is full, so when you
drive you tank get s "full"! You've solved the energy crisis! ...'-)

Gerard