Re: Engine home/Cheap Vizard

To: <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine home/Cheap Vizard
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:06:57 +0100
Hi John,
Now I got laughed at by just about everone on this list for this tip
last year, but, believe me it works!

For some reason, when sitting in the Sprite one imagines that the
distance between the gearbox output shaft and the rear of the tunnel
is longer than it really is. It is quite easy to lie under the car and
reach one arm along the tranny tunnel from the rear and line up the
front UJ on the drive shaft and push it onto the gearbox output shaft.
Sounds improbable but it is easy. And no, I do not have undulely long
skinny arms, at least not to my mind.
Walk on my knuckles? - well sure I do but then so do all the best
Presidents don't they!

Guy