Re: Engine home/Cheap Vizard

To: guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk
Subject: Re: Engine home/Cheap Vizard
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:22:38 -0500
Cc: John.Deikis@med.va.gov, spridgets@autox.team.net
Someone I know wraps the UJ and driveshaft with masking tape to hold it
straight while he stabs it into the gearbox.  The tape eventually flies
off and either stays in the tunnel, where it does no harm, or finds its
way out the rear.

I don't have this issue because my '74 has a hole cut from the factory.
I know several racers that cut an access hole as a matter of course when
preparing the car.

David Littlefield
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD