Re: Electrical problem, 73 Midget

To: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electrical problem, 73 Midget
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:53:01 -0700
you don't say anything about the fuse box. Check for missing/ blow fuses.
Also, they contacts for the fuses often are corrroded and not making good
contact. Clean all that well. Chances are a lot of the other connections
suffer the same fate.. corrosion. Trace each circuit from the ignition or
the specific switch to it's destination looking for loose corroded or
disconnected wires. Make sure your grounds are good (especialy the light
circuits) and that you have a round strap somewhere from the engine to the
chassis.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -