barbeque no LBC

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: barbeque no LBC
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:49:46 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Matthew R. Lawrence" <mlawrence@datasys.net>
wrote:
...., but how anyone can confuse that
> tough stringy horseflesh
> with Bar-B-Que is beyond me.  Everyone with any
> gastronomical sense KNOWS that
> Bar-B-Que 1) is made from pork, 2) and comes with
> three types of sauces a)
> vinegar based from western NorthCarolina, b) tomato
> based from eastern NC &
> Jawja or c) mustard based from South Carolina and
> finally 3) it aint from
> Texas.

Before I became a vegetarian I was a barbeque freak. I
can not believe that anyone who has tasted real Texas
B-B-Q could even think that the other stuff was
anything else but meat in some kind of mystery sauce.
Are you sure it was really Texas barbeque that you
tried or some imported imitation? :-)

cheers bill b.
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com