Re: barbeque no LBC

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: barbeque no LBC
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:39:04 -0700
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
When I'm in Overland Park, Kansas for BNSF railroad business, the first place I
have to go is Jack Stack Steak House.  They have a Kansas City Stip there to die
for.  (No, I'm not alluding to your arteries or colesteral!)
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite
P.S. It's also my only chance to inspect parts from VB the other side of the
freeway from the hotel the railroad puts me in.  Much better than getting partts
and shipping them back when they are wrong, which is usually the case.