Re: [midgetsprite] Seat survey

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Seat survey
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:28:11 EDT
In a message dated 06/28/2002 10:38:18 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

> Houston!
>
> Lest you be known as the DPO with the BFH, maybe you should take the hint
> your body is giving you and get an MGB ("B" is for  bigger you know...'-)
>
> Gerard

You are probably right, but I have the TR4 in progress for now, and I have
this nostalgic relationship with the Midget.  A 65 Midget was the first
sports car I ever owned and took me to my freshman year in college.  So of
course I am trying to re-live that time in my mind.  I always wanted to
modify the seating in the 65 for more leg room.

I even considered trying to extend the peddle box!

Of course, although I am still the same height as my freshman year, 6'....I
have gained some 100 lbs.

Robert Houston

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." Last words of General John
Sedgwick at the battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse, US Civil War.