Re: Engine out

To: robv@ptd.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine out
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 20:46:20 EDT
In a message dated 6/22/02 10:23:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, robv@ptd.net
writes:

> Let me (us) know how the new flywheel works out.  I am thinking about one
> for my driver/project car.

An alternative is to lighten the stock flywheel. There is a great article in
one of the Fall, 2001 issues of Midget & Sprite Magazine about modifying the
1500 and lightening the flywheel is one of the things to do.  There is a
picture of the lightened flywheel.  It should work as well on a 1275 engine.
I don't remember the issue or the name of the author right now.  Pressed, I
could probably find it.

--David C.