Re: Front Springs

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Front Springs
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 07:45:06 -0500
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>, Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>, guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk
When I get through with the problems with the other cars, someday, I will work
on
the Bugeye. I have not looked to see if it leans to the left. If it does, it
will
be interesting to see if the shift will change to the right after the
conversion.
Frank, what can you tell us about Pieces?? Which side leans on