Re: getting the stereo to work

To: "Red Midget" <redmidget72@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: getting the stereo to work
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:20:02 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
After about 4 hours, I'm not sure if it is engine or the ringing in ears
that is louder.  One good point of having tunes is you don't have to turn it
on if you don't want to. It is a pain to turn down the volume when I'm using
the cell phone and reaching in the boot for a cold beer out of the cooler.
Crash

> Radio, Stereo, CD Player !!!!!!!  What the heck does someone need somthing
like that for ?  Your car must NOT have the beautifull intoxicating sound of
a nicely tuned  A series engine running through a free flow exhaust while
tooling down a winding country road!  YEEEFREEEEEKINGHAAAAAA