Re: Garage Heating

To: <HealeyRic2@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Garage Heating
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:07:38 -0500
Rick:

I'm one step ahead of you.  Heating my shop (attached to garage) with a
kerosene rocket heater has become unbearable, what with odor and products of
combustion,  and I'm now pursuing an direct vented LP unit heater.  LP gas
around here (NEPA) is just slightly less expensive than Kerosene per gallon
for 'roughly'  the same heat value.  These can be had in a pretty good range
of BTU inputs - more than enough for short term use (an evening at a time?)
and generally have a healthy fan.  Check in www.Grainger.com  or
www.hot.dawg.modine.com for examples.

Ed Adams