Re: Garage Heating

To: <HealeyRic2@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Garage Heating
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:05:34 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi
My garage is 24x30 and what I've done is to build a wall down the middle and
insulate the ceiling on one half,. 31/2 inches of fiberglass covered with
1/2 inch foil foam board. For heat I have a 40,000 btu direct vent propane
heater that I bought used for 150.00. It draws fresh air from outside for
combustion and exhausts through the same hole with another pipe.
Works great and is quiet.
I keep all the crap on the unheated side like compressor, yard stuff, wife's
mini van, kids toys, etc. Leaves enough space on  the other side for most
jobs, even a body and chassis.