Re: Good Grief

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good Grief
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 01:59:45 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Mark & All,

I've been on the Spridget list since the very first day.  I joined the
Mod-List when it became available.

I'm a bit confused.  As I understand the situation, Mark wants to keep
the Spridget list as it is and "build" the Mod-list to help those who
would like just the tech info.  I think it is admirable that Mark would
go thru the extra work of passing the tech info from our Spridget list
to the mod list just to please those people who do not wish to
participat in the Spridget list.

I've been placed in situations where I've tried to "please all of the
people all of the time" and I think that is the situation Mark finds
himself in at this time.  He is trying to please everyone by creating a
list for those who don't want to be a part of the Spridget List, AND
keep the Spridget list just as it is.

Mark, Thank you for your efforts!  I enjoy the Spridget List and ALL the
people I've met here!  I look forward to spending my evenings with all
of you.

Kevin Valentine