Fw: Good Grief

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Good Grief
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 02:48:46 -0500
I second the motion!  I really appreciate the service that MJB provides...
Would it help if we were to identify tech issues in the subject line? Going
through all of the posts is going to take a lot of time...

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget "Drippy" (How's that for a name?)
1976 Midget "Boneyard" (Now becoming a piece of eBay history!)

Subject: Re: Good Grief