Re: Good Grief

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <Ankitterer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Good Grief
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:52:59 -0500
From Ankitterer at aol.com
Date:  Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:09:52 EST

 I regularly dump posts involving 1500 engines--I don't have one, don't
>intend to, know nothing about them, but they definitely belong on this list.
>You don't see them flocking to the Triumph list, do you?

Well, no, but I do lurk over there now! ;-)

Currently I am subscribed to both Spridgets and Spridgets-mod, as well as
Spitfires (1500, you know!) The Spridgets by far has the most traffic, and
lately much of it has been off topic, especially with the holidays. But
personally I have enjoyed the banter and the jokes, and even learned a few
things from "The great gun debate"  I also appreciate the advice volunteered
for the window tint on my "new" BMW.

I think that if revamping the mod list will make it more useful to some people,
that is a good thing too. Let's see how it works.

But does that mean I'll get tech posts twice? ;-)

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/