Re: Fuel Cells

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Cells
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:36:19 -0500 FILETIME=[218B0BD0:01C2C64C]
Thanks WST, and everybody else who gave me suggestions,

I looked on Fuel Safes web site, but they didn't show a direct replacement.
As for Speedwells, beautiful piece but OUCH, More than I wanna spend.
I don't need an SCCA approved cell, while the car used to be an HP car(raced
before fuel cell regs), it won't be again. Maybe in a couple of years I will
get the chance to Vintage Race it. In the mean time it will be a
street/autocross car. I don't really want to cut up the tub to put a cell in
it if I don't have too.
If any of you guys out there are getting rid of one, let me know!!

Brian S.
HP Bugeye under resto