Re: Weather not much LBC

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Weather not much LBC
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:56:12 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> Not all rain!! Forecast for NY Metro Area:
> Sunny but cold tomorrow
> .
> Clear & Sunny Thurs. with raised temps.
>
> Sat/Sun. Sunny with raised temps.
>
>  This constitutes top down
> weather for Captain Bob

This I could live with. I love top down cruising on sunny, winter days.
The colder the better - that's what lap robes are for. In fact, my car
does not even have a top. taking the puppy out for a 10 - 15 minute
stroll requires 30 minutes of drying time for my jacket, longer for my
shoes. The creek has risen over 3' since yesterday afternoon. At the
moment, it is sunny, warm, and beautiful, but black clouds are peering
over the hills (mountains to you, Cap'n Bob). There is no way around it.
I am waterlogged.
Kate
'72 MG Midget that needs pontoons or a periscope