Re: LCB header won't clear steering!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LCB header won't clear steering!
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:07:33 -0000
So you got a UK one designed for a car with a steering shaft on the
right?
How about this ..
Fit the header to the engine upside-down...
No, I am serious!  I only mean temporarily as it would give you more
room to get some leverage on it to bend it a little so that when
refitted the right way up it clears the steering arm.
Otherwise -and probably more sensibly-- take it to a firm that
fabricate exhaust systems.   They should be able to quickly "adjust to
fit"

Guy