Re: Bugeye towing vehicle (no LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye towing vehicle (no LBC)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:09:41 EST
In a message dated 2/10/03 8:19:54 PM, jleclainche@cox.net writes:

<< Anybody out there knows the best "bang for the buck" way to get more torque
out of a 5.4 L Ford Triton V8? Would like to be better able to handle those
steep grades while towing the Bugeye... >>

Jac

Our 4.6 Ford V8 pulls Sprite, closed trailer, and motorhome with little
problem.  The RV'ers like the Banks line.  They have a whole line starting
with a basic system that replaces air intake and exhaust through
superchargers--all California legal.  Most RV supply dealers carry them.  If
you want, we can direct you to some good local RV dealers off list.  Try
www.bankspower.com to see what they make

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"