RE: Bugeye towing vehicle (no LBC)

To: "spridgetlist" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bugeye towing vehicle (no LBC)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:41:01 -0800
Spridgeteers,

Thanks for the answers... Yes, my steel twin axle trailer with observation
deck and tire rack  may be too heavy for its size, and my Expedition only
had the 5.4 L as an engine option (standard is 4.6 L), so with hindsight I
should have bought a truck with a big block - or/and an aluminum trailer...
but I am not ready to sell the trailer or swap the Expedition for a truck
with a bigger engine... So I'll just go the "traditional" route with headers
and a cat back system, and maybe a chip! 8-)

Thanks again.

Jac in San Diego county

---