Re: Bugeye towing vehicle (no LBC)

To: Jacques Le Clainche <jleclainche@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye towing vehicle (no LBC)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:32:54 -0800
Cc: spridgetlist <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jacques,
     I have a 2000 F150 with the 5.4 liter Triton V8.  In 2001 I attended the
Austin Healey Rendezvous in Oregon, driving from San Bernardino, Ca to Oregon
with my Bugeye on a trailer.  Most of the way the truck did not even act like
there was anything there, except on steep grades downhill.  I have the towing
package in mine with the appropriate gearing.  Mine needed nothing.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite