Re: footwell floor replacement help

To: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: footwell floor replacement help
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 21:25:20 -0500
> Consider
> it a good opportunity to buy that 110 mig you've always wanted. Take a
night
> class and learn how to weld.

In principle, that sounds like a great idea. In practise, however, I am
still trying to find the venue for that night class. Everybody gives me
vague answers like "local community college", "high school", etc. My local
educational institutions look at me as if I were a loony (maybe I am). They
have switched over to computer classes instead (I don't need any of those).
I would love to find a good night course in welding midgets and doing LBC
bodywork.
I guess I am stuck finding someone in the Chicagoland area that welds new
subframes into Midgets at a price I can afford.
David Lieb
RWA Midgets in need of surgery