Re: FW: Coil spring removal

To: chuck <cciaffone@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Coil spring removal
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:58:24 -0400
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
On a 1500 this does not work!!! Ask Allen. Well it can work but it is a
ROYAL PITA. The long bolt thing works best. You can even use a jack to
get the spring in close with the spring pan and use the regular bolts.
The problem is the spring is longer than the chrome bumpered cars.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget