Re: VIN and paint removal now VIN Wrong

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VIN and paint removal now VIN Wrong
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 18:00:14 -0400
You know, I've never been able to find those numbers.  Brad sent me a
picture of where the number is on one of his cas and I went out and took the
paint off my "Domestic market" Sprite in that location.  Nada.

The registration office here would not even glance at OS&M re my CAN3.  "Get
a letter from the dealer."

Robert D.