Re: Cleaning mag wheels

To: altec210@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Cleaning mag wheels
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 19:39:51 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Yes, hydrochloric acid and muriatic acid are the same things.  You would
have to be careful, though, to make sure the dilution is sufficient.  I
think, generally speaking, if you buy muriatic acid you are getting it in
a more highly diluted form than if you buy hydrochloric.  Do be careful,
that stuff can be nasty.

David Littlefield
1962 MGA MkII
1974 MG Midget vintage racecar