Re: My feet are baking 2

To: loudsprite@zexmedia.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My feet are baking 2
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 19:51:13 EDT
In a message dated 5/13/03 9:52:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
loudsprite@zexmedia.com writes:

> David C: I thought I had seen a note last year about leaving the heater
> valve open, so that is why I have, so far. It was probably Chuck C's note I
> had seen.

I dunno--I close mine, as it was engineered to do so, in the summer and it
has had no ill effects.  Just keeps the hot water from going through the
heater core and keeps the interior much cooler.  There looks to be a bypass
on the thing.  It's off right now and the heat guage barely gets off the
lower mark.  Maybe the guys who don't turn theirs off also use Skin-so-soft
to repel mosquitos?  8^)

--David C.