Re: My feet are baking 2

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My feet are baking 2
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 07:14:29 -0500
Alix -

You should very rarely need metric tools.  If your neighbor
was using them on his Mk II, I'd think twice about having
him help.  He may know just enough to be dangerous.

The British didn't go fully metric until the '80s.  Any
Spridget would be 99 44/100% English system (i.e. fractional
inch) fasteners.

Chris K.

BTW: Yeah, I'm back.