Re: dual braking system OK OK... it's simpler than that

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, "Bob Van Kirk" <racerbob70@yahoo.com>, "Gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dual braking system OK OK... it's simpler than that
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 00:21:41 -0700
Good explanation Paul. I know from experience that the free link between
the two pistons does not prevent them from working in tandem the way you
describe. I also know the 5 way connector is not a true proportioning valve
and only used the word as a descriptor, not knowing what it's actually
called. Ya gotta admit, everyone knew which part I meant.

Thanks.

Gerard