Re: newbie questions

To: gacarnut@hotmail.com, RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: newbie questions
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:24:32 EDT
In a message dated 6/3/03 12:59:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gacarnut@hotmail.com writes:

> Scrapple - Hmm, it's a pork product, right, so it's got to be good....
> pass
> the syrup!

- - - - - - - - - -

Well, close.  At least you know something about PA.

Scrapple is a pork BYproduct (made from every part of the pig except the
oink).  Best served with apple butter.

Oh, yeah, welcome to the list!  Its a shame you aren't from PA, or at least
close.  You would be welcome to join the Occasional Spridget Helpers In Transit
(OSHIT) Group.  (Sorry Frank.  I can't remember what the last full name was!)
 We get together whenever the need arrises and spend a day or two rebuilding
a car or a garage for a fellow lister.  Good food, good beer, good people.
(Bring your tools.)  You can always start a group in GA.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)