Re: newbie questions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: newbie questions
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 21:20:28 -0400
Hello again,

Thanks for all the informative and timely responses! One of my favorite
things about the LBC hobby is the people you meet and interact with-
even if it's never done in person.

I've spoken with the owner and he seemed like a decent enough fellow. I
am going to hopefully have a look at the car this weekend (or sooner),
and if it's "the One" you'll be the first listserv to know! :)

In the meantime, here's another question: what is the tire size on this
car? Even if the tires look good and soft, if they've been mounted for
22 years, in my book they would need to be replaced ASAP!

Thanks again,
Chris

--
Christopher Rife, PhD