Re: newbie questions

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "GA Carnut" <gacarnut@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: newbie questions
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:42:23 -0400
I like that - works for me! I suppose I can OSHIT and BITCH in the same day!

And I thought it was Organization of Spridget Handymen Investigation Team (at
least that's how I put it on my web site), but what do I know?

-=Chris
'79 MG Midget (in pieces, engine rebuilt, shell almost ready for paint)
'89 Toyota Camry V6 wagon (stuff hauler)
'91 BMW 318is (wife's ride)

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/

From "GA Carnut" <gacarnut at hotmail.com>