Re: Re: Hypothetical Question

To: <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Hypothetical Question
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 04:56:48 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have. :) Or rather, BTDT! A few years ago my father rented a small
U-haul trailer to tow behind his Ranger to bring home a load of pressure
treated lumber for a deck he was building. He must have overloaded the
trailer, since at about 45mph the tail started to wag the dog! After
slowing, regaining control, and stopping beside the highway to catch our
breath and clean our shorts, we headed home slowly. His job was to keep
the truck on the road. Mine was to stare at the speedo and yell if he
went over 35.

-=Chris