Re: A great day

To: PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: A great day
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:47:57 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Well I honestly thought that for my car they might be 70mph bends but erring
on the side of caution I thought 50mph looked reasonable.  Also in the UK we
have bends that have some max speed signs on them and I can always take them
double the speed with ease add another 10mph to get interesting and 20mph to be
really trying - all dry road speeds I hasten to add.

Daniel1312