re: a great day

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: a great day
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:27:16 -0400
About 40-45 through those curves was fun enough!  I was tempted to turn
around and run through that stretch a couple of times.
I also happened to see a new red corvette driving through, with an SUV in
front it, and a guy with a big video camera hanging out the back, videoing
away.  Maybe a commercial...

Anyway, it is Rt 97 in New York, following along the Delaware River, a few
minutes out of Port Jervis.  That day I started in NY, followed Rt 97 for 40
miles, then drove down through Sussex County - Saturday afternoon, 75
degrees and sunny.  I made that picture my desktop image, to look at in
January!