Re: Go fast suspension set up

To: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Subject: Re: Go fast suspension set up
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:20:20 -0400
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
I have had the full poly suspension, I hated it.
I now only have A arm polys and rubber trunions and
full rubber rear bushings. Slightly better Peterbuilts for shox.
3/4 sway bar down from the 7/8s. I used to have a rear sway bar, I
snapped it!
Addco made good but I never missed it.
I think I was running 2 leafs out of the set of stock 1/4s on the yellow
Sprite the new one needs springs bad.
I also tried the offset trunion poly bushings, hit the brakes and they
always rotated to full offset, hit the gas and they move to the other
side. Well I don't buy from that idiot that sold me the fiberglass
bonnet anymore anyway so it was probably his bushings.
Unless everybody else with offsets never looks at em.
I have BF Goodrich T/As (195/60 13s on 5.5 wheels)
My 59 (green) was overkill for the street, My yellow BE was nice and my
blue one is damn near perfect for me, I just need rear leafs.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ