Re: Go fast suspension set up

To: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Go fast suspension set up
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:51:17 -0700
Mark

I'm running with the top 3 leaves removed. I made spacers from the removed
leaves and have tried them on top and on the bottom. No difference with or
without them in either position. In fact I currently have them on the bottom
on the right side (removed the left side and got side tracked) and none at
all on the left side. Makes no difference in ride quality, ride height or
handling.

Larry Miller