Re: Windblocker

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windblocker
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:22:16 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/2003 2:09:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:
Top down I don't want wind in my face, geese, bunch of OFs
Hey I think it is the little women in our lives that drive all of these mods.
I already caved on the interia reel seat belts.

Says the free flow exhaust is too loud. I am gonna leave that one alone.

Now the wind blocker. I was thinking of bending up a piece of 1/2 conduit to
fit into the hood stick bracket on the bugeye, then cut out a piece of
plexiglass and attach it to the conduit with plastic cable clamps or maybe with
pop
rivets. Ideally it would drop down into the lower brackets when not in use.

Not doing this anytime too soon, just in case someone whats to make up a
prototype.

David Oliner