RE: Windblocker

To: "'Biff'" <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Windblocker
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:33:33 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The ones I've seen on Porsche's and Mazda's is a net type material that
you could roll up and store in the boot.  Why use a hard plastic?
                Crash

All this talk of a 'windbreaker' has made me get off my butt and take a
few
pictures of my windbreaker.  I hadn't done this because my first effort
resulted in one that needed adjustment (read cutting) and in the process
cracked the plexi.  I have made another and used a router (thanks Dave
for
the tip) and cut a new piece of plexiglass and fitted it.

Biff Jones