Re: Tool help needed

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tool help needed
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 07:16:48 -0800 (PST)
> Where do people buy QUALITY tools these days.
I have adopted a method that seems to work on electrical tools. Garage sales!
Battery chargers were the bane of my existance and 3 fo them bit the dust in 5
years. $3.00 at a Garage sale and $10.00 in new cables...Yippee!  Drill was
$5.00 and rewire the switch and a new cord. Soldering irons is a hand me down
from Dad form the mid 60's before Integrated curcuits and it SMOKES!! Had to
buy a smaller one to fix the TV (Weller)
                 Bruce (TX)