Re: Tool help needed

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tool help needed
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 22:47:57 -0600
Guess I'm lucky. I've been going to the same little industrial tool/supply
store for 20 years. They've had the same two guys working there the whole
time, they both knew my Dad for twenty years before that. Same old wooden
floors, same old wooden counter, they hand write receipts for every nut and
bolt. They will tell me what is ok, what is best, and what's junk, and they
say the same thing every time I but a tool from them "Kid, you EVER have any
trouble with this, you bring it back, we'll make it good."

Jim K.