Re: Tool help needed

To: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@mindspring.com>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tool help needed
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 10:52:31 -0600
Guys I might have missed my favorite haunt for high quality tools at
reasonable prices.... but I'm a Big Pawn shop searcher.... been buying
anything with Snap-on on it for years now...

The only thing I find distasteful about snap-on is thier credit
arrangements... but it's what they do to make a living and to sell to bucks
down mechanic's they really do have to be the best in the business...  over
priced,,,, absolutely... worth most pennies... yes.... always worth more
then craftsman.... sometimes...

bought at a pawn shop for 25%.... Perfect....

Keith